RefWorks WorkshopsNews item published on: 2012-04-13 15:07:42
University Libraries is pleased to offer 30-minute workshops on RefWorks. RefWorks is a web-based citation management system for storing and organizing citations, as well as creating formatted bibliographies. It is freely available to all members of the Southern Miss community. At these sessions you will learn to:
- Create your own RefWorks account though the University Libraries
- Import citations directly from many of our article databases and library catalog into RefWorks
- Create a bibliography or works cited page in hundreds of citation styles, including APA, MLA and Turabian
- Use RefWorks’ Write-N-Cite feature to insert formatted in-text citations into your paper
The workshop will be offered four times. All sessions will be held in Cook Library, Room 110. Registration is not required.
- April 25, 2012, 9-9:30 a.m.
- April 25, 2012, 3:30-4 p.m.
- April 26, 2012, 9:30-10 a.m.
- April 26, 2012, 2:30-3 p.m.
For more information, please phone Cook Library Reference Services at 601.266.4249.