RefWorks WorkshopsNews item published on: 2012-05-10 12:42:19
Starting a new research project this summer and need a hassle-free way to keep track of references? Check out RefWorks!
University Libraries is pleased to offer two 30-minute workshops for faculty and staff introducing this web-based citation management tool. RefWorks helps researchers store and organize citations, as well as easily create formatted bibliographies. It is freely available to all members of the Southern Miss community. At these sessions you will learn to:
- Create your own RefWorks account though the University Libraries
- Import citations directly from many of our article databases and library catalog into RefWorks
- Create a bibliography or works cited page in hundreds of citation styles, including APA, MLA and Chicago
- Use RefWorks’ Write-N-Cite feature to insert formatted in-text citations into your paper
The workshop will be offered twice. All sessions will be held in Cook Library, Room 110. Registration is not required.
- May 22, 2012, 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- May 23, 2012, 9:30-10:00 a.m.
If you are unable to attend either of the workshops or would like to learn more about RefWorks, please contact Elena Azadbakht at 601.266.6424 or