Connexion: Export Settings
Set up Export Destination
- Open Connexion and click on Tools/Options/Export. All Sirsi export destinations should be deleted.
- In the export destinations window, click on Create.
- From the list of destinations, select OCLC Gateway Export. Click OK.
- Edit the local system settings as shown below:
- Host name: catalog.lib.usm.edu
- Port: 5500
- Timeout setting: 90
- Retries setting: 3
- Delay setting: 20
- Leave other options blank.
Once this destination is created and selected, you will be able to export records one by one directly from Connexion to III Millennium.
Kathleen Wells, May 2010