Information on Records Retention Schedules
Records Retention Schedules establish minimum retention periods for University records as described by the University Records Retention and Disposition Policy. Schedules are approved by the State Records Committee following guidelines provided by the University Department of Archives and History (MDAH).
General Records Retention Schedules (Common to most offices)
- Athletics Schedules
- Business Services Schedules
- Health Professions Facility Schedules
- Institutional Research Schedules
- Office of Disability Accommodations Schedules
- Office of Fiscal Planning and Analysis Schedules
- Office of Research Administration Schedules
- Office of the Controller Schedules
- Procurement and Contract Services Schedules
- Research-Human Subjects Schedules
- University Libraries Schedules
- University Police Department Schedules
Those wishing to establish new schedules, or those with questions about existing schedules, may contact Lorraine A. Stuart, Head of Special Collections at Lorraine.Stuart@usm.edu (601.266.4117) or Records Management Specialist Jessica Clark at J.M.Clark@usm.edu (601.266.5776).