After completing this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Apply the correct formatting rules to set up your paper according to Turabian specifications.
- Identify situations where in-text (parenthetical/endnote/footnote) references are needed.
- Construct in-text references using either the "Reference List" or
- Recognize the cross-referencing relationship between the in-text references (parenthetical/endnote/footnote)
and the bibliography page.
- Construct a bibliography in Turabian style encompassing different types of source material.
Go to Pre-Test