How does a distance education student get assistance from a reference librarian?

University Libraries provides reference assistance via live web chat, e-mail, text message, and telephone. Visit the Ask-A-Librarian page to submit a question or to schedule an online consultation with a reference librarian.

The University of Southern Mississippi | University Libraries | 118 College Drive #5053 | Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001