How do I get items that aren't available from any USM Library (document delivery)?

Use the USM Libraries Interlibrary Loan Service to get access to materials in other libraries. You may borrow books, media (audiovisuals), dissertations, theses, patents, and other materials or request a copy (photocopy or scanned to PDF) of an article from a periodical, a single chapter from a book, or similar partial work. All requests must be submitted using the ILLiad system. (This service is sometimes referred to as document delivery or ILL.)