How do I get items from another campus library (campus-to-campus request)?
To request a book be transported between Cook, Gulf Coast, or Gunter Libraries, do the following steps.
- Find the book in the catalog.
- Click the Request button at the top of the screen.
- Log in to your My Library Account.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a Pickup Location, e.g., Cook Library, Gulf Coast Library, or Gunter Library.
- If there is a date after which you no longer want the item, set a Cancel If Not Filled By date.
- Click the Submit button.
- Confirm that the correct item is listed and then click the Request Selected Item button.
- An on-screen message will confirm that your request was successful.
Please be aware that holds placed on “Available” items may take up to 3 business days to process and fulfill.