How do I get items from another campus library (campus-to-campus request)?

Use the Interlibrary Loan to request items from one campus when you are located at another campus. For example, if your home campus is Gulf Coast, you may request items from the circulating collection at the Hattiesburg campus. All requests must be submitted using the ILLiad system.

The University of Southern Mississippi | University Libraries | 118 College Drive #5053 | Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001